Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST YO FACES REPRISE

Go down 
+11
RikaS
Lenka
Hyaskus
Benny Giovanni
Mr.Teatime
Chad Baxter
Rufus ShinRa
Twitch
Bayman
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Pip Bernadotte
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Empty
PostSubject: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:01 pm

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Oooaaa10
I WANT YOU TO POST YO PICTURES LIKE CAMWHORE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 am

Spoiler:
Has rorita.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:09 am

POST YO FACES REPRISE  58842_11

Look upon the faceless. I are Stolgen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Img_1610
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm not usually one for pictures so I only have group shots. This is part of my AP European History class at my senior prom. I'm the tall blonde guy with the orange vest on.

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Enligh10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
Gross stuff inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 am

Spoiler:

I AM ROBOCOP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 pm

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Riot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Remus, you're not gross. Hush. 8U

I still love that vest, Andy.
8D

200+ Badass points for Lysa, plz.

Spoiler:
Happy Harroween from me.
I'm on the left, ja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Day of dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes, that too.
Which was yesterday.
8U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Righteous, Lysandros.

Righteous indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Sirina on Halloween.
Spoiler:
Sirina dancing with an Avatar who is a good friend of hers that she sees as a little sister and spoils (yes, I spoil this girl with things like 50 dollar imports of Japanese & Chinese tea sets, mangas, and expensive coffee) her like a little sister. Sirina wanted to be a blue monkey for Halloween, but was too long in the body to fit into the outfit that was sold at Halloween Super Stores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 am

LOL THATS A SMALL NA'AVI
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:31 am

POST YO FACES REPRISE  12550910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Na'vi are seven meterses. Hybrid heights vary. God bless blu-ray extras. And here is my very...very...questionable face.

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Photo10

What's that? You want an updated one less pixelated? Fuck you. I hate my face. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:39 am

You high dawg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

@Leo: why?!o,o
You've got beautiful eyes!*.*

uhm...well me in costume...LOL

Last edited by Carmina Hancock on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Thank you muchly, Carmina~ My eyes recieve varying levels of appreciation~ x3 Rest of me need to buuurn... You seem to be a pretty one though and don't ya'll be hatin' on me, Fritz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Carmina, you're really, really pretty. * o*

I'm not sure you guys, but I think I had something stuck to the side of my head when this was taken.
Spoiler:
Workin' that derp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am

I believe I know that something that is stuck to your head. It looks fairly familiar indeed. I think I might have aimed my arm cannon at it while playing Metroid Prime. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 am

Thank you Leo and Fausta...^//^'' (however, the link doesn't work with me anymore...oO)

so, here same pic again...^^''

@Leo: why?!o,o even if I can't see that much of you on that pic I'm sure that there are lots of people looking far more ugly...Razz ^^'' *huggles Leo*

@Fausta: girl, you're sooo pretty!<3 I love your hair!!!ò.ó ^^'''

@Kilquan: wtf?!oO

Last edited by Carmina Hancock on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you muchly, dearie. I'm thin 'n tall so I guess I constitute handsome on paper =P And woo Metroid! I for one think I whipped it to death on Castlevania. Spikey metal whips...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Spoiler:

Sorry if you can't see the pic right I was using the laptop's camera ^_^''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Sigh, I suppose I give in.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Euphemia on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 pm

This was at Halloween. I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I just used my Integra wig.

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Photo0379-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm

PICTURE

Old pic, taken last year I think... I'm not the guy with his toung out... Sorry, but that's the best pic I have, where I'm not drunk or doing anything I don't wanna be seen doing...

ANOTHER OLD PIC

In the second one I WAS DRUNK... but not doing anything embarassing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:58 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/20t55l5.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 pm

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Family-Summer20081071

Me and mi perro, Noel. Noel is a Victorian bull dog; half English and half American. I named her Noel becasue she was a Christmas gift.

Last edited by Carlos Juan Sanchez on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 am

OH SHIIII-

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Snapsh10

Stupid fringe is doing some weird criss-cross action there....anyways, just messing around with my Beetlejuice plushie and my crappy webcam.
Figured I'd finally contribute to this topic...so yeah...there I am....and yes I really am that blurry IRL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Alright I guess I could show a pic of me.

Last year: I'm the one with the low cut peace sign shirt, doing the double bunny ears on my friend while my other friend was doing it to me!XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That's me in my junior year, yea I look the same still, but I have shorter hair this year, but I'm still my little old meXD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am

Rip, you are a gorgeous girl! A MILLION POINTS FOR RIP!

I found this old on on myspace. I think I was 17 in this photo. Halloween dance. Go figure.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 am

Double header this time

Me and Voice Actor Greg Ayres
POST YO FACES REPRISE  N8377135_35086506_1298

Me when I was in Pre-K. I am the one in a pink outfit with flowers on the pants. 2nd row. SOME OF YOU WERE NOT BORN YET

POST YO FACES REPRISE  64901_664286672047_2614481_37487536_2438497_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 am

Old pics, both from '09 I think

Me hanging out with some friends just after new year, January 09!!! (me was 15)
POST YO FACES REPRISE  Face11

The same party as one of those previous pics, I still don't remember that party, think it was in between september 09 and march 2010... (my face is just epic, had to post it)
POST YO FACES REPRISE  Face211

PS: Val MIGHT be in one of them, she doesn't want you to know exactly how she looks like, but let me give you a little hint, who of the girls it is? that's up to you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

Lmao at the epic face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

....Whoa, Carlos, you look just like my Spanish sub teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Sup10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks Fritz......I think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:03 pm

POST YO FACES REPRISE  MyFace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

Gral, shes the one in blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 am

Mandy = Pretty Lady <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Spoiler:

Finally got some of the Rocky Horror pictures back. Not a picture of my face, obviously, but I loved these shoes and so should you. And yes, that is uncooked rice on a hard-wood floor. If you have never tried walking in six inch heels on the most dangerous surface ever, then you are not living.

To be fair, here is one actually of my face, horrible though it may be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 am

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Fancy10

Dis be me at my ex-boyfriend's all dressed up for a fancy event.

And this is me at my place being all depressed looking and shy. (It's a trap! I will still eat you.)

POST YO FACES REPRISE  Img00010

Last edited by Kilquan Suffraxon on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Meeeaaaaabhy, I love your shoes. * 3*
And that isn't a bad picture at all. Your costumes look great for Rocky night, too.

Kilquan, you're a very attractive fellow.
Your guy is very lucky. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Behold....me.

POST YO FACES REPRISE  N28203934_32364634_2282475
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

@ Fausta: Thanks you deary~

@ Casamiro: Well, looks like Boba Fett is back at his old tricks. Fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Use moar gun. 8U

I think touching that gun would make me cry. ; o;

I has pictures from Temple this morning~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 am

So, on a randomly random urge!!!

I shall show you the creations of mah friend... who decided she likes taking pictures.

I guess I'll give like two or three examples >.>;

Uno
Spoiler:

Zwei
Spoiler:

Three!
Spoiler:

So.. I guess I did it... That's it, folkz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

FUDGE THE PLEASE
Corset borrowed from compatriot in the aftermath of Rocky Horror

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A picture of me   POST YO FACES REPRISE  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:31 pm

There we are, a picture of me.
POST YO FACES REPRISE  Me10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YO FACES REPRISE    POST YO FACES REPRISE  Empty

Back to top Go down

POST YO FACES REPRISE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next