Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Front Steps/The Judean Square

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Front Steps/The Judean Square Empty
PostSubject: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:08 am

Description:

In front of the Iscariot Castle is The Judean Square. It is a massive circular clearing covered in both ebony and ivory tiles. In the center is a large marble fountain surrounded with detailed sculptures of the Twelve Apostles. The Square is generally used as a gathering place for the inhabitants during speeches from various Bishops, Cardinals, and even the Pope himself. Due to its wide, flat nature it can be used as a landing platform in emergencies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Seras paid the taxi driver after getting her here, short of explainations where her friend went to, just smileing nervously before moveing over to a realitively safe spot... or, what she thought of to be one.
There, she quickly changed her civillian clothes into the Hellsing uniform and packed the spare clothes into the suitcase, holstering her Glock and a spare magazine as well as the rifle magazines, then slung the shotgun shell belt around her waist and put the Halconnen ammo box, along with four glock magazines, on her back.. the punt gun and the rifle were slung to her back as well, the Halconnen in her hand..

Alright then, lets do this.

She fired an explosive round at the front door, busting it open in a large detonation before she reloaded and dashed inside....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:55 pm

A loud explosion rang through the hallways as the debris and smoke flowed into the hall there after. A echoing set of foot steps tapped along the hallways as the dust slowly became less dense. The words of a priest voiced out soon after
"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."
Asamotto stood in the middle of the hallway at the far end as he awaited the sight of the intruder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Muffled screams were heard from the dust cloud as some novices ran towards the intruder as well, weapons drawn, but blood sprayed out of the cloud and onto the ground.. as the smoke cleared, five corpses were lieing on the ground and the buttstock of the Halconnen was drentched in blood.

Ugh, i knew i would get soiled dureing this... can´t they just leave a violent intruder alone?

Seras sighed and pointed the buisness end at Lee, wielding it with one hand before pulling the trigger, releaseing an armor pierceing shell from its caseing and flying at three times faster than the speed of sound, towards Lee´s chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Lee watched as the other guards did only as they were ordered to do. One more than likely wished to get in a lucky hit and be able to run around talking about how they killed a vampire or something. But like always, the poor grunts would have been better off playing dead. He let his glasses glare in the faint light as he looked toward the intruder and was surprised at it was a attractive female vampire. But eyeballing a vampire was something that he would rather not push and she was not one to go around messing as she rose her weapon up with a single hand.
"Oh Dear."
He pulled on the strap that linked itself over his shoulder as the cross that laid restless on his back was forced upward and onto his shoulder as the weight of the weapon moved his body to the right, letting the round rush through his left elbow, sending the arm or what was left of it to the ground but not without recoil. The top of the cross that now pointed itself toward the girl opened itself to reveal a cylinder tube that soon released a rocket the sent itself hurling toward the girl, not as fast as her own but it would make due as it aimed to take out her legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Seras sighed and threw her Halconnen aside, towards a wall for later use before jumping straight up, haveing no trouble at all avoiding the slow flying rocket and jumping off the cieling after the explosion.

Who told you useing RPGs would be a good way to defeat vampires..? Rocket engines of that size only reach up to 70 kilometres per hour...!

She unslung her new Punt gun, seeing a worthy oppotunity to test the giant shotgun for once as she took a quick aim at him before pulling the trigger through, unleashing a cloud of silver 00 buckshot, about 50 pellets...

Woah, that has a kick to it...

...in a large muzzle flash with a kaboom just as ear-deafening as the Halconnen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Lee watched as she released the massive weapon and then dodged the explosion that followed with the rocket hitting the ground. He watched as she spoke about that not being the best weapon for such creatures and watched as she withdrew another weapon this time again. He blinked a few times as he leaned forward and let the cross come down and crash into the ground as he used the weapon as something to lighten the shots as some of the bullets pelted across the cross
"Just what kind of girl are you?"
The longer portion of the cross opened itself as he then takes hold of the now machine gun of the weapon and lets his glasses slide down his nose as he started to release the rain of bullets toward the female vampire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Seras blinked, opening the breech of the shotgun for a reload before dashing through the hailstorm of bullets... she was getting a few ripples here and there, but all in all she wasn´t in any danger... finally, when she was up close, she decided to play dirty and jump, landing on the large portion of his cross, snapping her shotgun shut when the new shell was inside.

What do you mean, what kind of girl am i? I`m a vampire, isn´t that obvious?

She smiled almost sweetly, lightly hopping on his cross, trying to force it to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Lee continued to unload his payload on the female vampire as she dunked, dodged and weaved through the array of bullets. He was slightly ticked at the lack of mortal damage that he wanted to do but was not showing itself. He let the bullets come to a stop as he was given his answer from the girl that now stood on his cross with a cute little smile. He returned it in kind as he smiled kindly and let his head tilt to the side coyly and replied
"Oh, thank you for clearing that up for me."
When she jumped up, the weight of the cross was pushed down as his hand was still wrapped into the center skull trigger as he twisted and the arm's of the cross opened themselves and ejected and he let the pistol fly out. Releasing the cross to catch the pistol he aimed it toward the females chest and began to pull the trigger once more in a more rapid motion to release the bullets as he hoped to get more distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Seras recieved a hole in the chest, but she responded swiftly with a kick towards his pistol and another smile.

You don´t see me waveing handguns around like that, do you?

She followed him only slowly, pointing her punt-gun towards his trail, letting him take off alone with herself behind him... eventually, she fired, unleashing another hailstorm of pellets as he had left the protecting cross behind.
Seras`s vampireic blood was becomeing excited, but she refused to give into it. The smell of blood alone wouldn´t be enough to unsettle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Lee watched as the hole in the females chest was only getting a response of his pistol getting punted into the ceiling. With little else to do at this point, his could only laugh hesitantly as he moved himself in the other direction of the vampire and spoke out loud
"Well, I wouldn't peg you for the cannon hosting type either so I wouldn't be surprised if you started"
He looked back and slammed himself against the ground as the spray of bullets was let loose again, a few pellets finding there way into his back as he looked at her again pulling himself up onto a knee
"So, a vampire. Cute, hauls cannons around, and is a small armory."
He made his way up to his feet as he then coughed slightly and drug his sleeve over his mouth to remove the blood from his lips
"Hellsing is always trying to get under someones skin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Why thank you. You were cute five minutes ago.

Seras said with a smile, then a grin.

Now you look like dinner.. but even dinner can be something, i know that... but don`t worry, i`m not the type to get so close and personal with someone as to under your skin...

She ejected the empty shotgun shell, replaceing it with a fresh one, then exchanged the shotgun for her rifle, seeing how she didn´t have the desired spread-hit effect.

Now are you going to let me through, or do you at least tell me your name before i kill you...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Lee paused for a moment as she was complimenting his features as he did but it turned a little awkward when she started to speak about meals and him being it. He laughed hesitantly as she spoke of not getting to close in a sense. He slowly let his hands raise themselves up to his glasses and removed them as she replaced her weaponry and then replied
"I'm afraid that I still can't let you go on. His holiness would do SO many things that it is far from a laughing matter. Though, killing me isn't the best thing I can think of. More the other way around. Always have to give your name to the one that's going to take the undead life you were given. I am Lee Asamotto of the holy order Iscariot. And now its your turn~"
He slowly moved his hands up to cross them over his chest as he let out a low breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm

The heavy bolt of the BearLKS rifle locked back, then snapped forth, chambering a round into the chamber, before Seras looked at him, much more serious than before.

You already made the mistake of leaveing him alone with Master Alucard, so what difference would it make to let me pass and stop him from killing your superior and all of your friends...? ...ugh, nevermind. I keep forgetting this is Iscariot we´re talking about... all protestants are of the devil, all vampires evil and to be destroyed.. i heard that too many times now.

She raised her weapon to her shoulder, takeing aim with both eyes open.

I`m Seras Victoria, flegling of Master Alucard. He gave me his blood to awake from the dead and kill self-proclaimed popes and his bloodthirsty deciples alike. Now get your weapon back, before i shoot an unarmed man.

Seras had to control her growing anger, being prooven wrong about the thought that the bible told the people not to kill, regardless of which testament... but she was not going to show herself as to be a monster. She was something else... something different from a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Lee listened to the vampire as she spoke about the abomination inside the chambers with his holiness and the rest of the Iscariot members. He watched as she took careful aim at him with both her eyes dead on and spoke her name and whom she was as he did. He was actually a bit surprised at the chivalry. He started forward and stopped in front of his cross and leaned forward taking hold of the skull trigger and speaking
"Well miss Victoria, its nice to see that becoming an undead doesn't effect your judgment but I will have to say. There are more than enough agents inside the room that your master so foolhardily entered. But I think we should let them be and both do our jobs."
He looked up at her and then let himself take a few steps backwards till he was around the same spot that he had left with the machine gun held at his hip, aimed toward Seras
"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 pm

No matter how many agents surround him, if he wants to kill Maxwell, he´s gone by now.

Seras said, realizeing that he only knew that Alucard was a monster, not what kind of a monster. She wasn´t even needed here. If Alucard was ordered to, this place would be so utterly destroyed that flowers wouldn´t grow here anymore... but she was, in order to keep him from doing so.
She pulled the trigger, fireing a 13,7mm bullet at Lee`s head in order to finish him off before she would regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Lee held the gun at his hip still as he then listened to what it was that Seras was saying about the vampire. He knew that if anything, someone in the room had to have something up there sleeve to stop the vampire, that was without doubt. His eyes widened as he watched her finger pull the trigger of her gun and he clenched his own as the bullets started to fire though this time, that were more focused as they started to aim at the single bullet that shot through the air, his body leaning to the left side to try and move from outside the path of the death bullet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Seras was unsatisfied with the results of her shot, but decided to take her chances, jumping and rolling away in order to get to his side...

Thats his weakness. I just have to hit it... that might be tricky.

She started to fire again, three rounds in quick sucession, at the smaller portions of his cross, the ammo containers... they were as well protected as the rest of the sword, but if she could get a bullet to go through and detonate inside, then the whole ammunition stored there would go up in a blaze, ruining the weapon along with the user..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

from meeting room 1 ------->

Miro walked down the hallway quietly, a soft smile across his face. He pushed open the door to the area Seras and Lee were in, calmly loading his 1887 lever shotgun. He walked behind Seras calmly, pushing the 1887 to the back of her head, cocking the lever once. "Sorry young lady, but I can't let you finish him. As much as I'd hate to take victory from you, I just cannot allow it. Now, lets calm down, put the gun away, and talk this over with your master and the pope." He gave her a soft smile, before quickly kicking out one of her legs. "It's not that hard of a request to follow right?" His smile grew a bit larger, eyes becoming slightly more cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Lee watched as he was able to continue seeing the world once more as the bullet did not hit its mark. He let the machine gun continue to fire as she moved herself around and fired more shots but these were not ones that were aimed at him unless she assumed that he was going to move his cross out of the way on some sort of lucky guess. He turned the cross to continue his aim toward Seras as the bullets stayed there course in aiming to shot the barrel of her rifle. The first bullet clashed against the cross and cause his weapon to rear off course and the second caused it to do more so but the third whizzed by as the cross itself jerked out of position of the first two shots, leaving a large dent in side of the cross. Lee was about to let his bullets continue but the gun jerked to a stop as he saw someone else from the meeting room and then let the end of the gun come down as it closed and the arms opened and he withdrew two pistols
"W-what are you doing? I was doing plenty good and almost made her into a holey vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Seras was hit and gritted her teeth as another Iscariot suddenly appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

Damn... i let him catch me off guard... I was so focused at hitting his weakpoint that i forgot to watch my back..

Regardless, Seras rapidly turned over and fired three shots at Miro, being close up to him thanks to this sneak attack, before she jumped back on her feet, about five feet away, to fire the remaining three bullets at Lee`s cross...

Holy mary mother of god, are you people all leaveing Maxwell alone with Master..? I should just leave then... if you guy don´t want me to hold him back, Maxwell could die for all i care..

Unfortunely, i have my orders.. and Master Alucard probably overheard the "Don`t kill him" bit...

She removed the empty magazine from her rifle, ramming a new one into the shaft and loading through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 pm

(OOC: starting to feel better now after the "incident" that happened, sorry you had to wait on me for so long)

Miro quickly kicked a metal table into the way of the rounds that seras shot, causing them to explode before they hit him. A small grin came across his face, his grin looking like that of Father Anderson when he fights alucard. He put the 1887 on his back, opening his jacket to reveal what looked like a .357 magnum, slowly cocking the hammer back. Miro's grin grew slightly larger as he took a stance, his eyes locked on seras. "lets do this..." Miro stood there waiting for seras, this looked like it was going to be an old fashioned dual. "Well child, make your move." He kept his hand about 7 inches from the hostler that held his .357, his eyes locked dead into the eyes of seras victoria, his enemy who stood before him.

Last edited by Miro sanzchez on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Lee watched Seras and then looked toward the other Iscariot as she then turned her attention toward him. Lee let both his pistols raise up as he gave no care toward what it was that they were talking about as he let his foot place itself onto the back of the cross and force it to the ground as he then held his arms out and his weapons drawn as he began to retaliate with his own fire as her bullets once more nicked and tinged off the cross' new angle "Do not speak of the lords name, that is very unfitting!"

He held both guns apart as he aimed one at the barrel of the gun and the other at Seras herself, not really aiming at anything particular other than her midsection to her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:06 pm

(Sorry for the delay, i haven`t been in a good mood recently. Especially not with Iscariots swarming me... but it seems Miro left the topic.)

Grumbleing, she pulled the bolt of her rifle and lowered it, gritting her teeth.
One after another. Miro would have to wait.

I don`t care what kind of man Maxwell must be, but its despicable that you would leave him alone like this. Anderson isn´t going to stop my Master for long, if he does so at all... i suppose i simply have to kill you to get by...

Seras dashed at him before saying another word, raiseing her rifle in mid motion towards the barrel of the machine gun... it wouldn´t destroy it, but takeing out such a dangerous weapon was impertive in a firefight... she fired a round at it, aimed directly at the center of the barrel... if it would hit, the barrel would certainly split in two until the bullet was slowed down... should a bullet from the weapon fire, the warhead would set off and tear the rest of the gun barrel apart.. but all that was speculation right now, as Seras`s fist, as small and gentle as it was, came raceing towards Leo`s face with the force of a bulldozer in full motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 pm

===> Enter from meeting room

Roukostu running down the hall came upon the scene, everything look terrible, she looked around with her mouth gaped open at the damage they all done, she quickly took shelter behind a pillar when she heard gun shots from the enemy, she poked her head slightly out into the open looking at her little brother, "Lee! The Pope is safe....Father Amrit and Father Atrius are with him...I see you need assisstance?"Roukostu said with a smile to her little brother, but she didn't move yet, but she still held onto the lance that was snugged on her back, she waited for the right opening for when she could come in without getting shot at.

Then again, Roukostu looked at the little vampire with a smile, "ah....I see...so we're up against a puppet.... Maybe we could settle this like adults instead of fighting....."she cooed, trying to see if that would give affect on the vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

((OOC: I am taking liberties with the building’s structure, as I am not certain exactly how it is made up. Let me know if what I have described doesn’t fit. Also, yes, Meabh is capable of doing everything in this post; I have not written in anything beyond her abilities.))

======> From Meeting Room 1

She flew through the halls of the massive building, taking sharp notice of the resonating sounds of battle echoing along the corridors. A pair of doors slammed open as she darted by, a young priest standing half-out into the hall, clutching a great black case and a small duffle. With strength surprising of his size, the boy hurled the two cases at the red-haired woman, not remaining to watch as her hands deftly snatched them out of the air.

Now only a few hundred meters from the Square, Meabh began to formulate her approach even as her hands unzipped the larger case, retrieving her rifle in one smooth motion. Dropping the now empty container, she continued on, reaching into the duffle to free up a full magazine, slapping it into the chamber; her hand also found her heavy Kevlar-weave jacket, sending a slight smile to her lips as she pulled it on at a dead run. Fully clothed, she rounded one of the enormous marble columns; skidding to a halt, the Irishwoman dropped to one knee and surveyed the absolute disaster before her. Everything was in chaos – nothing new for combat – but most of it could have been avoided; no one appeared to be working in any form of a cohesive team, each one stepping over, into, or through the other’s combat area.

Goddamnitall. Her sharp eyes picked out the face of the target from the swarm around her, and she did not like what she saw: it was that vampire girl from before. Without noticing, she snarled at the sight, gathering herself and making ready for a break in the combat.

When it came – the vampire was distracted by one of the Brothers – Meabh slung the rifle over her shoulder and took a running leap at one of the outer pillars. Running up the smooth surface a few feet, she reversed her momentum and twisted around to grasp hold of one of the second story windows. In only a handful of moments, she had scaled the side of the imposing building, eventually ending up behind one of the large crenellations on the structure’s roof. Bracing on one knee, the fiery red-head looked down at the mess a half-dozen of stories below. Bringing up the UA, she flipped the safety and exhaled; the daylight would be miserable on her far-sight, but with the prey only a few hundred feet away the interference was nothing of note.

Now set up, the woman waits for the rest of the group to either clear out or figure out what the hell they were doing; at this point, there was no rhyme or reason to their attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Lee watched as the female vampire wasted no time in her rant of his holiness and not being protected. And in all reality, as much as he loved his orders and how much he enjoyed completing them. It was all things everyone was willing to risk and he continued his firing, the bullets that were fired were fired were more than off there target as they, once again, only bounced off the downed cross of a weapon. As for her frontal assault, the bullets of the pistols made short work of her clothes as she got closer, letting him at least move his head out of the way and letting her fist land against his shoulder, shattering the bone as he clenched his teeth and spoke "GAH! I think we are past the talking Roukostu or have you failed to notice this yet?!"

The sounds of more shots being fired was more than surprising as he pointed a single gun toward the stomach of the vampire and the other to her to her not out stretched arm, not ready to pull a trigger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:33 am

POSTING ORDER: SERAS, MIRO, ROUKOSTU, MEABH, LEE. ANYONE ELSE, JUMP IN AFTER LEE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:44 am

(Lee: A: I wrote that i was aiming for your barrel, don´t ignore that, B: a high explosive anti tank shell bounceing off at 3000 kilometres per hour, hitting metal is alittle hard to imagine. The striker would at least set off and ignite the warhead, but more likely its penetrateing or chipping the metal directly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:56 am

(Seras: I stated that I was using pistols, the machine gun is on the ground as i had stated. As for the gun, since I have been firing at it, it would have actually never made it out the barrel of the gun in the first place. And since you never actually said anything about any sort of dodging or blocking or anything related to my firing, it was assumed that you were hit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 am

(If thats the case, why didn´t you say that the barrel of the machine gun bursted open if it was on the ground? I could just as easyly aim for it on the ground, but the way your posts are formulated confuses me. I could care less for puny .45 ACPs, first i`m aiming to take out the bigass fifty cal machine gun. Also, you four expendable OCs attack the female protagonist. Is it too much to ask for you guys to get hurt?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 am

OOC: Ok people, this fight is taking a bit too long and holding people up. I want it resolved within 48 hours. By resolved I mean I want the fight over and done with and everyone on their merry way. If it's not done by then I'm gonna step in and move your characters myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 am

Mato entered the destroyed portal gate, her carbine at the ready, blinking at first, but soon finding Seras cornered in a tight spot... no less than four Iscariot fighters surrounded her, and it seemed like things were starting to go bad...
The Halconnen was discarded into a corner, but even though Mato was strong, there was no way she could pick up and use it... Seras had to do things on her own.

Hey, Seras... get your shit together, you need to finish your mission... and that does not include unnecessary deaths...!

She yelled at her, finally finding a way to pass her the weapon... since the bipod was folded, she could kick it towards her, although it didn´t reach as far as she wanted it to...

I`m gonna clear you a path.. lets get out of here...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 am

Seras blinked as she turned towards the small girl, the action seemed to freeze.

Mato?! What the hell are you doing he--!

She was cut off by the Halconnen being kicked towards her.. makeing a leap to it, she grabbed it and rolled over the floor, but the strap of her ammo box snapped in this violent maneuver... she blinked again, but grinned, slinging the weapon onto her back and grabbing Mato with one hand, takeing her rifle into the other... ignoreing the bullets flying at her, she made an inhumanly fast run for the door towards her, clinging Mato to herself... in the last second before she broke through the door, she turned around and fired one of her high explosive anti tank shells at the discarded ammunition box... a large explosion followed, shakeing the building, and the HE and DU shells contained in the caseing flew up onto the cieling, rippleing and blowing to pieces, causeing large chunks to fall down... the pistol bullets contained in the package simply sprinkled around the room like firecrackers, but the brass shrapnel of those were the more dangerous part....

Seras and Mato didn´t care much. They ran... Thier target was probably away by now, if not dead, and the getaway wouldn´t be easy... unless they stole one of Iscariot`s cars.

------->Iscariot Motorcade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Roukostu growled, "you got to be kidding me! She ran for it...and not at a good time! His Holiness along with his escort should be out of the castle at this time! Lee, Meabh! Lets go!"Roukostu said running ahead of the other two with her lance placed behind her back, she was already getting ready to use it to catch the vampires gun or even arm or leg if lucky, but before she could launch the lance's blade with chain at her, Seras had already went out the door.

"what a foul girl.... To be running away with us still comming near her...."she said going out the door, she didn't wait for either Lee or Meabh to get their feet moving.

=====> Iscariot Motorcade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Lee let his bullets continue to fire at the female vampire as it seemed she had gathered help. It was all starting to go to he-....no, it was not the best to think of things like that. If he did, things might as well be lost. He stopped firing when he watched her turn back and fire and the bullet collide with the box and then things really screwed up. He threw his hands up as the shrapnel shot itself toward him and into his skin as he made it a point to try NOT to die. He stumbled back as he heard Roukostu speaking about leaving and then nodded his head as he ran over to his cross, his left leg limping as he hoisted it up and over his shoulder and aimed the top toward the rubble and let lose a rocket and ran.

A the rocket collided with the top portion, he swung his cross to bat upward at what debris would come down and he landed outside on the ground. He then pulled himself off the ground and started to walk away, slowly picking up his pace but his wounds healing themselves would hold him back until the shrapnel was forced out.

=====>Iscariot Motorcade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

((Awesome post that has something to do with Meabh coming down from the roof and returning to her room under orders.))

==========>Exit to her room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm

It was a brilliantly bright day. The sun shone down from directly above, reflecting off the ebony and ivory tiles in every direction. A small scattering of tourists wandered the area, looking with pleasure upon the fountain and sculptures surrounding it. Some even refreshed themselves with the cool water splashing across the artistic stone. It was indeed a sweltering day. Wavy lines of heat floated up from the tile, distorting distant objects and giving the entire square a surreal quality.

A thin rivulet of sweat made its way between Casamiro's eyes, venturing off to one side of his nose to creep slowly down his cheek. Intrigued by the moisture, a fly landed on his nose, skittering this way and that to take in the salty wetness. Casamiro wrinkled his nose, but the fly was unperturbed. He then stuck out his bottom lip and blew upward. Thankfully, the fly started at that and flew off to pester another victim.

The guardsman sighed inwardly to himself, shifting ever so slightly to rest his weight on his right foot while another drop of sweat trickled its way down his back. Someday he would have to learn how the people of the Renaissance managed to wander around in elaborate eight pounds worth of clothing day in and out. Perhaps it hadn't been as hot during those times... Or perhaps men hadn't been obligated to stand, not moving, for hours on end, simply to watch tourists splash about in the fountains.

Whatever the case, it was doing Casamiro very little good to think about how very uncomfortable he was. After all, it only made things worse. So instead, he turned his attention to those tourists wandering about this holy space. Very few showed it the respect it deserved. But that was not his concern. Nor was the young German girl that was posing with her leg half around him as her blonde friend took a picture.

What drew Casamiro's attention was any person wandering around the area that was out of place. Whether it be their demeanor, their behavior, their ...scent. His two-tone eyes were drawn anywhere that seemed off balance, a tourist tripping over the cobbled road here, a government official striding purposefully toward the castle doors there. The second he met gaze with for just long enough to identify the man, who returned his assessing glance with a slightly disturbed glare.

And then...it was just the normal passing of groups of tourists, worshipers, pilgrims. This and the various posts inside St. Peter's public areas had to be one of the most boring posts in the entire City. But, even though he was the highest ranked of the Swiss Guard, Casamiro was obliged to stand for endless hours, guarding against the improbable likelihood that some person of ill intent would attempt to access the very heart of the Vatican. It was an essential job, and one to be bourne without complaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 pm

----> Enter from Rome

Still going at a breakneck speed, Kilquan pushed the gas harder than ever as he entered the Square. It was obviously against him that there was a fountain and a lot of statues in the way, well, all he could do would be to brake.

Kilquan slammed his foot onto the breaks, throwing him forwards before his seat belt caught him and forced him back against the seat. "Ooof!" he shouted before turning the car easily about the fountains like nothing ever happened and lining up the car for a trip up the steps. "Get ready to jump," he stated, preparing his vehicle for a one way trip up the steps of the castle.

As he spotted the guards posted up at the gates, he exhaled an exilarated breath as he knew his next victims were ready. There would be no stopping him from wreaking the proper havok on these Church Hounds. Revenge would be his! He would have his vengence for all of the foul things these Catholics had done to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 am

Oh my…damn fucking God!!! Carmina cursed grinding her teeth, holding her head and massaging her temples.
It seemed just like a wonder that they had survived this hell ride…!! What the hell was this guy thinking?! He just barged in the Vatican like an egocentric movie star who wanted to attract as much spotlights as possible! It was impossible that there could be anybody who didn’t have noticed them now!
That was…nothing but a suicide mission!!

No tactical methods, not one single try to attack out of an ambush! This goddamned vampire committed a frontal offensive! But they were short-handed! Short-handed against the elite soldiers of Church! The modern inquisition!

Are you really THAT fond to send us both immediately to Hell?? That’s madness!!! the regenerator claimed furiously, taking her Steyr AUG. It was surely only a question of time until the troops of these Catholic fanatics would be here to execute the duo.

Was it really necessary to invade here like a cohort of bloody Huns?! Tell me, what do you intend, you madman?!

Feeling more than uncomfortable, Carmina opened her buckle, looking over the square if she could already notice the first van.

Why have I only engaged in this shit?! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!
WHY?!!! Instead of travelling this huge distance from London to Rome, I even had could shot me myself! That had been much easier to get my trip to the happy hunting ground…!!!

However, she knew that there was no use for drive herself round the bend. That would make this whole misery still worse for her and even not have any effect to make it undone. They would have to handle the situation they had formed…

Still feeling a bit sick, she closed her eyes for a short moment, taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself down. Well, irrespective how bad this situation could be, getting panic would certainly not being a way to make it better…

What is simply wrong with you, Kilquan? Carmina finally asked, again more composed and muted while observing the place incoming.

And what do I deal with this stuff? …yea, I got it straight that I joined you by my own free will but… Boy, you just can’t confirm a war like that, not alone fighting the inquisition like that. That’s just madness!

Checking the magazine of her gun she added with the calm of a experienced soldier prepared for what ever the battle might bring: I'm afraid we’ll die here both… Everything else would be an almost insulent luck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 pm

The sudden bursting flight of a group of pigeons pecking about the square alerted Casamiro to some trouble even as the high pitched whir of a small straining engine caught his ear. Suddenly, a little European car bursts into the square, whizzing its way towards granite and marble stairs that would almost certainly destroy the thing as it attempted to run up them. For the very smallest of moments, Casamiro just stared, astounded that someone would attempt to drive a car straight into the middle of Iscariot Castle.

He very quickly snapped out of the stupor, dashing across the landing towards the vehicle, his heavy striped and layered uniform not slowing him down in the least. While he sprinted towards his objective, he mutters a few coded words towards his wrist, sending out a general alert to the other Swiss Guards in the area and also to any high ranking Iscariot officials in the area. There was a chance his quarry was inhuman, as many true humans would prefer to attack St. Peters and slaughter those figureheads rather than the reclusive leaders of Section XIII.

And then, there was always a chance that whomever was driving the little car was just drunk...or high. If that was the case, it would be very bad publicity for the commandant of the Swiss Guard to run through the fool without asking any questions. As he neared the little car, the stairs finally beat the chassis out for dominance and it crawled to a halt. Shifting his grip on his halberd to near the head of the pole arm so he might use the weapon in close quarters, Casamiro yanks the driver's side door open and snatches at any clothing or hair that might be available, intent on dragging his quarry from the confines of their vehicle. All the while he cries out in Italian, "Get out of the car! You have encroached upon the grounds of the Holy Church! Get out of the car if you wish to live!"

((Lady and Gentleman, please contact me via pm if you take issue with any movement or action I may have assumed for you and together we can resolve it into an acceptable movement for both of us.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 pm

As the door was yanked open and the man began to speak, Kilquan looked about in a confused fashion, squinting his eyes to see what was around him. It was almost as if the bloke needed glasses, an odd sight indeed. This man with an old english attire, his top hat, the coat, the monocle hanging limp from a pocket just in sight to see a gold rim on the glass. He looked dead at the man with his pale, plastic like flesh organized smoothly on his elderly facial features. He began to speak, his voice that of an old British woman nearing her seventies, "Dear me! Johnathan? Cousin Johnathan, is that you? It has been so long since I have seen you deary. You are beginning to look just like your mother you know. What are you doing here in Paris?!"

The man took a look at the large sharp weapon as he was pulled from the car by his coat and his face changed, as did the calm demeanor of the false feminine voice, turning to one of alarm."Y-you're not Johnathan! Help! Someone help, mugger, mugger!" he called, "Margrette, run and get the constable! Run before he gets you, you are young and pretty, he might rape you. Run Margrette!" the man called back towards his companion on the left side of the vehicle.

He fidgetted and cowered within the grip of the man, wondering what his little act might get him. A player on the stage awaiting the next line to be spoken. His umbrella was still in the car, damn. He did have his needles, plenty of them indeed hidden on his person, but this guard seemed superior to the others, something different. Well, he could try hipnotism, but why not run with the crazy old bat scheme? It seemed like fun, dangerous, but fun. 'Dear lord, I hope she will play along.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 am

What the…fuck?!
Damn vampires and their shape-shifting shit!! Is he…is he really entirely mad?! He just can’t be serious, man!!!

Carmina's eyelids twitched quickly because of exertion. That was...just ridiculous! A farce!! This disguise...! Nothing but ridiculous!!

However, when strong men’s hands grabbed her and dragged the woman out of the car she realized that there was no choice but playing along this stupid game – even if it wouldn’t make their chance really much higher to get out of this awkward situation.
But she had noticed Kilquan's glance at the umbrella and runnig away would surely be useless because there were far too much of those Cahtolics so she took it before she was dragged out.

Scusi, signore! she cried, excusing with the only Italian expression she knew before she continued in English, trying to sound as much confused and nervous as possible to make it credible that she was nothing but a tourist.

She…she is my grandmother! She is my grandmother! Please! Don’t harm her!
I’m terribly sorry for this whole accident here but she is suffering from dementia! She doesn’t know anymore what she is doing! She had stolen that car, believing it was the one of my grandfather and I tried to avoid something like that happening but then…she accelerated and I couldn’t do anything…!! Oh, please! Do not offend her!! I beg you!

Carmina ‘perfomed’ her little show really perfectly, full of hysteria, even crying some tears and her words sounding just imploring. She really seemed like a despaired granddaughter trying to safe her grandmother from a catastrophe.

Please…! We are nothing but tourists from England…! We really never intended to cause something like that…I…I…I swear!

God! I hope this…this...egocentric bastard of an goddamn rotting undead knows what he is doing!!! When I have to suffer or those damn catholic freaks deliver me to their fucking inquistion then...oh, I swear I will haunt this fang-guy for all of eternity...!!

Turning to Kilquan, seeming as if she attempted to pull herself together but succeded hardly, Carmina added: Grandmother Mary, it...it is alright. Everything is alright. Please do not worry...! There, take...take your beloved souvenir, common. Take it! Take it!

And she kicked the umbrella straight to her companion hopeing it would be usefull in any way...

Damn it...those guys just have to think we were madmen who had broken out of a lunatic asylum...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Casamiro blinked at the strange scene that greeted him, but his insticts never wavered. If this was some old woman (or man, it really wasn't clear), then the Holy Father would have to apologize for his guardsman's actions later. At this time, the only thing that mattered was the safety of the Vatican and those within it. If that meant throwing an old lady to the hard marble stairs while her grief-stricken daughter looked on, well, so be it. People didn't just drive into the center of the Holy See, dementia or not.

However, with the slight doubt in his mind, Casamiro is not overly harsh as he finished pulling the...elderly person out of the car. However, his eyes flick down to the umbrella as it is kicked near the current object ofhis attention. "Do not reach down to grab that; do not move. If you do, I will be forced to restrain you." He held his halberd threatingly, making it clear he was quite serious. "And you,"he said, gesturing slightly towards the woman across the car, "you put your hands on the hood of the car and make not another gesture."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

The elderly... what ever it was continued to squirm in the hold of the Swiss Guardian, the eyes behind those wrinkled sockets looking right into Durante's, attempting to have the man match his gaze for just a moment as he spoke. "Let go of me you thug!" Kilquan cried in that same old lady voice that he had so perfectly mocked. With his words, his occultic powers would attempt to drive themselves into the man's brain and trigger the wanted reaction, Kilquan's release.

With this little attempt to force the Palal Guard's hand in his own way was overshadowed by the act, just in case it failed. The man might sence it if he were trained in manipulation tactics or the devious witchcraft involved. "I say let me go you dastardly brute! Constable! Constable! Arrest this hoodlem!"

'Ours, it will soon be ours. Let me go so I can slit your throat you filthy church dog. Then I will preceed inside and cut everyone into ribbons. Hmmmn... I could make a coat out of their flesh... that would be lovely.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Carmina did what Casmiro had told her, put her hands on the car.

Allright, allright! I do what you want but...please! Spare my grandmother...!! she begged imploring.

Apparently nervously Carmina looked over the huge Square, eyeing up everyone there, all the men and woman surveying her and the vampire curiously and even soldiers who critically and seriously kept an eye on them.

For a moment the regenerator thought about their chances to flee...and in the worst case even to fight as long as possible...
Well...her Beretta she had hidden in a covert pocket of her coat that even curtained her Steyr and her sword easily.
She could only hope that no one would discover her weapons...just like that no one would spot what Kilquan was...at least until he would finally take action...!

What is he waiting for?!

However, those Vatican-guys didn't seem to be too crazy about the possibility to kill some... obviously mentally disturbed tourists...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Lee held a hand over his stomach as he had a good meal in his belly and nothing but nice thoughts in his head. He couldn't help but think about the food and the smiling faces that just put him in a good mood. He had a content smile over his face as he moved his free hand up to his face and placed his middle finger to the center of his glasses and pushed them onto his face.

He slowly let himself come to a halt as he turned his head toward the commotion. He looked up as the day seemed nice and this sound was just out of place and he really didn't like it. He moved his hand down from his glasses as he raised it up lightly as he spoke in a rather happy tone "Umm, excuse me good sir. What is the problem here? Surely its not something to be ruining this god given good day?" He slowly let his hands raise out as if to present the good light and the overall day that appeared so good to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

------> Anderson's Orphange

Roukostu stayed closely to Lee as she looked over the scene, she looked at Lee, "Lee, just leave him to do his business, there is no need to bother"Roukostu said, she looked at the two tourists, she couldn't put it, but she had a bad feeling, but she waved it away, they were only tourists, what harm could they potentially do here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 am

Akiza was walking just shortly behind Lee enjoying her day. She felt like it was a perfect day, that nothing could go wrong. She paused as she noticed the sounds of yelling from a woman
"So, they're just arguing... If one or both of them were a threat secruity would've caught them." Akiza thought.
Akiza then
turned to see a vehical crashed into the side of a building. She was distracted by the scene as Lee and Roukostu walked over to investigate the scene.
Akiza swiftly followed hoping to find out what exactly happened to cause this.

Last edited by Akiza_BlackRose on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:02 pm

The strange elderly person's words seemed to flow into Casamiro's mind, inundating itself into every fold and nook, massaging his thoughts and their patterns so softly it seemed as if they rearranged themselves. The guardsman narrows his eyes, sensing something, but not knowing what it is. His grip loosens very slightly as his thoughts conflict, but the voice of a young man behind him snaps him from the hypnotic effect. His grip quickly tightens, but he chances to glance behind him, his sense not fully reinstated as he makes the foolish mistake.

He narrows his eyes at the group of young Iscariots. The man couldn't help it; he greatly disliked that sect of the Roman Catholic faith. Usually too young, too headstrong, too stupid to be running about the world trying to save it from evil...or whatever they did. Casamiro tried not to pay too much attention to their coming and going, prancing about like they were entitled to something. It was somewhat sickening, but he was usually able to ignore it. Indeed, the duties of his job were far more important than raging at a couple of kids. But now they had intruded into his work. He spoke in quiet, yet harsh, Italian. "What does it appear the problem is, sir?" His odd, two-toned gaze sweeps over the other two. "You may either assist in this arrest, or continue on your way. You may not continue to stand there gawking like adolescent children."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square Empty

Back to top Go down

The Front Steps/The Judean Square
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Italy :: Vatican City :: Iscariot Castle-
Jump to: