Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)

Go down 
+15
Mato Kuroi
Hyaskus
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Gerolf Baer
k1tty
Senka Disteere
Chad Baxter
Benny Giovanni
Pip Bernadotte
Bayman
Rufus ShinRa
Edward McFinn
Cecile Croomy
Albert Alexander
Twitch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 pm

The No Life King smiled as he reviewed his Master scrambling to hide the information that made him even more of the monster he was. Chuckling to himself, he silently pushed himself up through the floor in a silent gesture behind her and looked out over the grounds. The sun shone over the fountain and estate grounds with a majesty he had not seen before. It was enough to ignite a thirst he had not experienced for what seemed like an eternity. Letting out a deep exhale, he summoned up the last of the present his Master had gotten him ages ago as he watched building crews clearing out for the day. Enjoying the metallic scent that lingered within, his nature turned toward more of a silent reverie as he stared at the sun beating its final proclamations over the grounds.

After a long silence, with some quiet satisfaction, he remarked. "It is truly a beautiful evening. Our soldiers survive and continue to prosper under your leadership and yet, I still sense a certain reluctance in your actions. It can't be that after all this time, you still regard him as human. I need not remind you that we still are nothing but monsters and the dogs of war still are at our door. Would you really deny him the chance to live again? To breathe among the world of the living? Or are your motives of a more selfish design? You can't seriously believe that a chance to bolster our ranks is a thing to be discouraged so I must assume that you have another purpose in mind." At his last remark, he turned his head and smiled a toothy smile as he waited to see his jab take effect. Gently, he attempted to enter her mind and seek more information with no particular regard to hiding his attempt. Letting out another cold exhalation, the glass of the window frosted with a chill.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:52 pm

She knew he was coming into the office, and did not bother to look up at all not once to acknowledge him as she went back to her work.

For once you are wrong Alucard. It is not that I regard him as human. No I am quite aware everyday with that fact that some of my soldiers are not human. Mainly because it is becoming increasingly harder to find the appropriate men who will stay after we brief them of their duties once they are transferred. Despite the fact I despise your little theatrics when we first meet the new recruits it does help in weeding out those who will just flee for their lives. Quite honestly this is not only to bring back one of my best soldiers, but to do a little experiment. Something my grandfather wanted to attempt, but never could seeing as how you cannot die in normal ways. Of course I will not go to the extremes Abraham did with you.
Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11