Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micheal Colt (wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Micheal Colt (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Colt (wip)   Micheal Colt (wip) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. Read the whole original Manga series, Chapter 6 on Dawn

Name: Micheal "the no life prince" Colt

Physical appearance:

Clothing of choice:

Weaponry of choice: In a tip of the hat to Alucard Micheal had a gun built a slightly modified version of the Jackel. He increased the length of the barrel to allow a better shot and created the option to add a silencer to it.

Race: Class B vampire

Abilities: Regeneration may take short time for major damage (ie: 5 posts), large supernatural strength, agility, stamina, durability, and reflexes, can summon familiars, absorb memories, hypnotize those of low will power, low weakness to silver and blessed weaponry, susceptible to decapitation or stake to the heart (at this point, thats the most effective way to kill them but other severely damaging methods would work, conventional as well), levitation (for some), teleportation, ability to turn virgins into vampires, the need to drink blood once every two weeks

Organization: Unaffiliated

Personality:

Biography: (Has to be at least 2 paragraphs long. Must outline how you lived and how you came to become what you are today, not everyone was born a vampire or werewolf, so you must say your origins, and neither can you be born into an organization just like that, unless you were raised in Anderson's orphanage, but then that'll be an entirely different story.)

RP sample: (This applies to all members and the sample needs to be 3 posts long minimum, and will include the style of your RPing, and a segment of a battle post.)

Last edited by Captain on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Micheal Colt (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Colt (wip)   Micheal Colt (wip) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Ok dude I know this is a WIP but I gotta make a few comments before you spend too much time on this thing. Now I appreciate you supporting the Knights but this isn't gonna work. My vote aside (I won't approve any lycans other than hans) the other Staff will never let a Lycan Elder slide. It would be like having a true nosferatu outside of alucard running around or a perfect regen other than anderson. It just doesn't work. I don't mean to cut the legs out from under you but I'm trying to save you some trouble here.
Back to top Go down

Micheal Colt (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Colt (wip)   Micheal Colt (wip) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Slice.... okay, I'll change it. But if it is there someone is going to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Micheal Colt (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Colt (wip)   Micheal Colt (wip) Empty

Back to top Go down

Micheal Colt (wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: