Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sigmund Saenger

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sigmund Saenger Empty
PostSubject: Sigmund Saenger   Sigmund Saenger EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 pm

((All of the history has been worked out with the previous Captain Hans previously to me posting this. I also discussed rank with her in depth.))

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. Yes. I’ve read the entire manga and the dawn and seen OVAs 1-5

Name: Sigmund Saenger (Aka Ziggy)

Physical appearance:
In human form, he’s 6’7” tall with short, almost Anderson-like flaming red hair with white framing his face. He’s almost always unshaven with stubble on his square jaw. His eyes are bright sky blue and his skin is pale. He has a plethora of freckles all over his body, particularly on his cheeks, shoulders, and arms. He’s got a slim build and large hands and feet, appropriate for his height. His arms are the most muscular part of his wiry frame and his palms are calloused, as if he is used to hard work.

His wolf form is that of a young looking (but large) russet wolf with wide blue eyes and messy fur. His skin is loose, especially on his legs and around his massive paws. His claws are black and he has white facial markings (including eyebrow marks) and a white tuft of fur on his chest. His paw pads are pink with black blotches, and the tip of his oft-wagging tail is white. He probably weighs about 77 lbs in this form, being about the size of a German Shepherd, but still rather puppylike in appearance.

Clothing of choice:
In human form he wears a white t-shirt with short sleeves and straight leg jeans with workboots. Over all this he wears a khaki trench coat that goes about to his knees. He’s often seen wearing tan leather gloves that reach to his elbows, and he always wears those in combat situations. He always wears his dogtags under his shirt.

In wolf form he wears a light blue bandana around his neck so he can go out in public and look just like someone’s dog. His russet colouring helps this effect. The bandana goes around his arm while he’s in human form. It’s his only keepsake from the the Russian Monster Hunters he called his family.

Weaponry of choice: In human form he uses a Mauser HSc armed with blessed silver bullets. He only handles the gun and ammo when wearing sturdy leather gloves that reach up to his elbow. He takes NO chances.

Race: Lycan Youngling

Abilities: His skin is much tougher than a human’s, and of course he can transform into a wolf and a humanoid wolf. His strength and speed is considerably greater than a human’s, and his strength is greater than his speed. Silver and blessed weaponry is a major problem for him, even the bullets he uses in his own gun, which is why he always wears gloves when handling his weapon. His senses and dexterity are much better than a human’s, and he can take a lot more abuse. He can regenerate, but it takes time. Being a soldier in the German Army during the war, he can handle a fair number of guns effectively and knows how to fight with a knife as well as hand to hand. Something not many people know about him is that he has a pretty good singing voice (he’s a tenor). He likes to write poetry in his spare time when he’s not lamenting the past.

Organization: Millennium

Personality: Sigmund is goofy, sarcastic, and generally amusing. Sometimes he’s not even trying to be funny, it’s just his nature. He knows when the time calls for seriousness however, and can be attentive and serious when needed. He would much rather be goofing off, or singing along with Rip in a falsetto voice, or making mischief with Schrodinger than fighting, but he will fight when he has to. He tries to make light of every situation and raise peoples’ spirits whenever he can. However, when he’s alone, he tends to be more somber, often thinking of the sister he left behind, and wondering if she’s alright... He can still feel his sister’s energy out in the world, so he knows she’s alive somewhere, maybe even close by, but he can’t pinpoint her...she feels different somehow, and it makes it hard for him to know where she is. He is always trying to get the Captain to smile or laugh.

Biography: Sigmund was born in 1924 in Berlin, two minutes and thirty seconds before his twin sister, Lorelei. Ever since then, it’s been one hell of a ride.

His father was a Standartenführer (Colonel) in the Waffen-SS, and was a stern, hard sort of man. He was quiet and tended to be harsh on his children, especially Sigmund, but Sigmund idolized him nonetheless.

His sister, Lorelei, was very much like their father in personality, though took after her mother in looks; quite the opposite of Sigmund. His mother was a carefree, breezy individual, and Sigmund picked up on her happiness and lightheartedness. Lorelei was a rather angry individual, always trying to prove herself among the boys Sigmund would hang out with. Sigmund felt the need to take care of her, because she was rash and quick to anger. Sigmund was the levelheaded one.

Lorelei had no love for the world, or even her parents. Sigmund was the only person she cared about, and they were best friends.

When he turned eighteen, Sigmund enlisted in the German army, trying to be what his father wanted him to be. If he could make his father proud...Then he would be a happy man. At least, that’s what he told himself.

When he was nineteen in 1943, he was shipped off to Russia. There he met a soldier named Hans. He liked him instantly. Hans reminded him so much of his father! He was very quiet and stoic. Sigmund admired him from a distance, and whenever they DID come in contact he made an effort to be friendly and not too loud. He would try not to talk too much out of respect for the man. He would share cigarettes with him and things like that. He became used to Hans silence and fell into the regular rhythm of the camp in no time.

Only a few months later, disaster struck. The Russians had found their location and they attacked with full force. The Germans were caught completely unawares and the camp was obliterated. Sigmund was trapped under rubble. He was wondering if he had really seen what he thought he had seen, or if it was a blow to the head. Had Hans turned into a wolf? Suddenly there was a bright light, and a sharp pain in his shoulder. He looked up at his rescuer...It was the giant silver wolf he had seen. He coughed. “Hans...” he said, choking on his own words, “I alvays...knew...zerevassomesing...oddabout...you...” He tried to grin. “Und...zat...youhad...a heart...” Then everything went black.

He awoke some time later...gauging by the moon, it was a few days after the attack. He wondered how he knew that, since he had never paid very much attention to the moon before. But he did in fact know, and he was absolutely sure of it. He was starving, and thirsty. He pushed himself up, feeling a terrible ache in his body. He felt like he wasn’t as far off the ground as he should be, and looked down at his....PAWS!? He panicked, looking himself over and starting to shake. He was a wolf. A WOLF!!! So Hans must have been a Werewolf! And he had bitten him! ’Oh God, oh God! Vhat am I gonna do?! I’m a Verewolf! VHAT AM I GONNA DO?!’ He unconsciously howled in anguish as he thought that last sentence. He started pacing. ’I can’t go home. Zat’s for sure. No, no...I vould probably eat my own family! Vhat am I going to do!?’ He sent up a prayer to God. ’Please help me, Lord! PLEASE!’

He heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. What if it was Russian soldiers!? He glanced around feverishly, looking for a place to hide, but before he could move a flashlight shown on him. He froze dead in his tracks, legs splayed and blue eyes wide, staring into the bright light.

“Da!” said a voice. “It’s just as we expected!” The flashlight clicked off and he saw standing before him a troupe of older men and women, armed with swords as well as guns. ”Poor thin’ can’t have been turned more’n a few days ago,” said the woman with the flashlight. ”Come ‘ere, critter. I ain’t gonnna hurt ‘cha. I got some water an’ some meat here with yer name written all over it, wolfie.”

He licked his chops unconsciously, taking a few steps closer. The woman took out a canteen and a bowl and poured some water in, then stepped back. He saw the water and couldn’t resist. He ran up to the bowl and drank it all in three seconds. One of the men grabbed him by his puppy scruff and looked him over. He yelped as he was picked up and then looked fearfully into the calculating eyes of the man. ”Look at how big his eyes are...he’s a young ‘un. Can’t be more ‘n twenty years old,” he said, dumping the pup in the woman’s arms. ”Filthy German, no doubt, but it can’t be helped,” he concluded.

”Well ‘es a filthy puppy now,” said the woman, rubbing his exposed stomach. Why did that feel so good? She scratched him lightly and smiled. ”Well we were headed in that direction anyhow...why not take this lil’ feller home? I bet ye’r hungry too, huh?”

He did his best to nod in response. The woman set him on the ground and produced a shank of raw beef for him. His eyes went wide and he swiftly devoured the entire thing. It was the beginning of his new life.

The people who had found him were former monster hunters; ones who recognized that after the full moon was over, not all werewolves and other beasts were terrible. They took him in and took care of him. Every full moon he would revert back to his human form, and was actually able to talk to them, which was a amazing for him. They were fascinating and had so many good stories to tell. The leaders were Irina and Isaac, and Irina became like a mother to him. It took them a long time to make it to Germany from Russia, because they traveled mostly on foot. Irina had given Sigmund a light blue bandana to wear around his neck to make him look like a more normal dog. She said it matched his eyes.

Finally they reached Germany. It was all of their hopes to settle down. The hunters all moved into homes close to each other, and Sigmund went with Irina and Isaac. They lived a nice life, only occasionally bothered by the Nazis because they were Russian. In 1945, that life ended.

All of the hunters were over at the house, drinking vodka and reminiscing. It was a grand time, with Sigmund lying at Irina’s feet and just enjoying being with his family. There was a loud knock on the door. They all looked up. “Ziggy, get in the cupboard,” said Irina, sounding tense. They could all sense the vampires on the other side of the door. Isaac got up and answered. There were five men dressed in SS uniforms at the door. Sigmund crawled under the sink with his nose sticking out so he could still see what was going on.

“Can I help you gentlemen?” asked Isaac in heavily accented German.

It happened so fast. The officer in front opened his mouth to speak, saying something about the ex hunters being found to be a threat...and then the SS men attacked. Sigmund retreated to the back of the cupboard to the sounds of his family’s screams and death cries. ’No! No! NO!’ he whimpered. He heard the Nazi Vampires laughing, and he couldn’t take it any more. He burst out of the cupboard, tackling the first of the vampires to the ground and biting its throat out. ”Vhat’s zis?” asked one of them. ”It’s a Verevolf! HAH! Ze Major vill be wery pleased vit us for ZIS find!” The vamps muzzled him, knocked him out, and took him away.

He awoke as they were carrying him into a laboratory. His eyes searched around as he caught a familiar scent. Blue eyes caught another pair of blue eyes...he recognized them...it was Hans! He whimpered, reaching out his paws towards Hans.

It all came flooding back to him. The days at the camp...They had been almost idylic. He was doing as his father wished, and he had Hans to look up to...Hans...So stoic and calm. He realized he had come to idolize him. He never spoke, yet he was what Sigmund wanted to be...Like his father...Strong...Then....then the Russians came. It had happened almost in a blur...his comrades screaming in German, and the enemy screaming in Russian. It had been so loud...Then he saw a huge white wolf, fighting the Russians back. He was mesmerized. Then there was pain in the back of his head, and he saw red...then black. The next thing he remembered was the darkness, the closeness...he was scared, knowing he was trapped...then a light. It hurt his eyes, but it was nothing compared to the pain in his shoulder....

He was brought back to the present by more pain. He was being jabbed with needles, some into his bones, to extract samples.

This was the first of many experiments he was subjected to. At first he was angry, trying to fight of the doctors. He hadn’t forgotten that these people had killed his family. But Hans was there, and he’d check on him. He became complacent after a while, and eventually, the project was abandoned. It seemed the war was coming to an end, and these mad folks were going to escape.

A chubby man in an SS uniform came to him. He told him that they wanted him in their battalion. A battalion of not only vampires...but SS vampires. SS! Well...how could he resist that? It was his dream...

Since then, he’s been with Millennium, under Captain Hans’ care.

RP sample: This is Rachelle/Zasha. You guys know how I rp already and this profile is four pages long in word, so I was told I didn’t have to do the samples.
Back to top Go down

Sigmund Saenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigmund Saenger   Sigmund Saenger EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Dude Im sorry, this is nothing personal but I'm standing by my belief that Hans is the last of the lycans. That being said I'm not gonna vote to approve any lycan character regardless of abilities, affiliation, or bio. The rest of the staff will have their own opinion ofcourse but this is mine.

APPROVALS: 0

DISAPPROVALS: 1
Back to top Go down

Sigmund Saenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigmund Saenger   Sigmund Saenger EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down

Sigmund Saenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigmund Saenger   Sigmund Saenger EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down

Sigmund Saenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigmund Saenger   Sigmund Saenger EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 am

With Ziggy's departure I suppose there's no sense in keeping this sheet open so I'm moving it to the Disapproval section for now. If Sigmund ever decides to return it will be there waiting for reconsideration.

LOCKED and MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sigmund Saenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigmund Saenger   Sigmund Saenger Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigmund Saenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: