Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heinkel Wolfe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC: I realize this is my 3rd canon sheet but I've grown quite attached to the Wolfe role so I thought I'd try for it. Please consider this sheet (and my maxwell one) temp sheets. When interest arises for one of them I will happily step down. Also this is the sheet that I wrote up for Wolfe after her return from London in the RP. There were quite a few changes but if the Staff wishes, I'm more than happy to remove the changes and start fresh with the character.

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.

Name: Sister Heinkel Wolfe

Physical appearance:
Heinkel has a very smooth, yet pointed face. Soft cheekbones travelling down to a slightly pointed chin along with a small, thin nose and supple lips define her face along with cold blue eyes which stand out amongst her somewhat pale complexion. Her ears are unassuming abd often hidden by her hair.
Her body is still a highly toned weapon easily comparable to that of an Olympic athlete. She still has several small scars on her torso from her years of combat but they are minimal at most. She is relatively well-endowed but due to the thick clothing she wears this is not always made evident. For reference, she stands six feet, two inches and weighs 160 pounds.
Heinkel Wolfe Colore10

Clothing of choice:
Most of Heinkel’s attire has gone unchanged. Simple yet sturdy black boots and a tailored pair of black slacks still cover her lower body. On her upper body is a sleeveless variation of the standard Iscariot clerics (black with a gold trim in her case). The back of her shirt bears a stylized Celtic cross sewing pattern in gold. Beneath her shirt Heinkel makes use of Dragonskin body armor more out of habit than anything as it is essentially useless now that she possesses regenerative abilities. Like many members of the Iscariot Organization, Wolfe wears a long black cassock at all times. However, Heinkel’s variation of the cassock possesses a golden trim with a deep maroon interior. Black, fingerless SAP gloves cover each of her hands, a gold cross sewn onto the back of each of them. Naturally, the Iscariot cross is still worn at all times as are her sunglasses. Obviously, holsters are still worn to accommodate her twin handguns as well as her other weapons.

Weaponry of choice:
Primary: Dubbed VERITAS and Aquinas, these twin handguns were specially crafted for Wolfe upon the news of her surgery. Covered in Latin prayers and stainless steel with gold accents, these weapons are a work of art. Side exhaust ports on either side of the muzzle produce a unique cross shaped muzzle flash in keeping with Wolfe’s religious style. Essentially they are an upgrade of her previous pistols, now utilizing .480 Ruger rounds rather than .357. The magazines are double stacked allowing for a rather large ammunition capacity of 13 rounds per clip. The bullets themselves are forged from Macedonian silver and blessed by several bishops as well as being soaked in Holy Water.
http://t-mikes.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2qb06m

*NOTE* Much thanks to Regina/Black Rock for designing these guns.

Secondary: GM-94 grenade launcher in a matte black finish, this weapon uses 43mm HE grenades (ammo capacity: 3 rounds) capable of destroying armor plates 8mm thick. The weapon is holstered diagonally across Wolfe’s back in a leather holster.
Heinkel Wolfe 800px-Grenade-launcher-GM-94

Close Combat: Measuring 15.25 inches, this vicious blade was forged in the armories of Iscariot using blessed steel, holy water, and finally powder coated with silver. It has a black hardwood grip and a ring guard to protect to index finger. Several holes are present in the blade itself to lessen the weight.

Heinkel Wolfe AAAAArEPxXQAAAAAAGZabw

Race: Regenerator

Abilities:
A masterful gunfighter, Heinkel is renowned for her deadly aim and skill with dual pistols. Having taken the style to a true art form, Wolfe is almost unparalleled in her use of small arms. She has years of training and experience in military style self-defense and combat as well as expansive combat experience against the undead.
Following her transformation, Heinkel’s strength and speed have been massively augmented, allowing her to match, and in some cases overpower, the more powerful creatures of the night. In addition to this, the regen serum has granted her the ability to heal almost any wound much like her mentor Father Alexander Anderson although her regenerative capabilities still pale in comparison to his.

Organization: Iscariot Organization

Personality:
Heinkel is perhaps one of the most level headed members of her organization. While many devolve into manic killers in combat, Wolfe remains calm and focused. The crusade is nothing more than a job to her; for she truly believes she is unworthy of being God’s Instrument. This reveals her secret self hatred, disgust in her own human failings and short comings. Much debate rages over her relationship with her partner Yumiko Takagi, some believe they are merely friends others something more. The truth is known only to Wolfe and Takagi themselves.

Following her near death experience and brainwashing, Heinkel has developed a bit of a temper problem. While before she may have easily flustered by her allies’ shenanigans or little acts of disrespect, she is now holding onto her calm composure with a death grip, struggling every day to hold back the growing rage within her. In addition to this, her newfound abilities have made her just a bit arrogant and therefore a touch less cautious than she once was.

Biography:

Natasha Wolfe was a talented up-and-coming Iscariot field agent. However, she was far too careless at times. On a routine extermination of anti-catholic radicals Natasha was ambushed, incapacitated and sexually abused by her captors. Despite this humiliation, Natasha quickly escaped and slaughtered her tormentors. Upon returning to Rome she was presented with an alarming revelation, the experience had left her pregnant. Obviously a devout Catholic, Natasha kept the child despite the events which caused its conception.

Nine months later Natasha gave birth to a healthy baby girl, which she would name Heinkel after her grandmother. Sadly, the birth was traumatic and cost Natasha her life. Without any family to call her own baby heinkel was taken to the orphanage of Father Alexander Anderson, the Paladin of Iscariot. Years past and Heinkel was raised alongside dozens of children with love and care. She became especially close with a one Yumie Takagi; a girl is possession of frighteningly strong faith and several personality quirks. Above all she was raised with purpose, to become a destroyer of darkness, a defender of the faith, an Iscariot.

Heinkel accomplished that goal and more. She, along with her partner Yumie Takagi quickly became some of Section 13's top agents tasked with stamping out heresy wherever it may be. Heinkel also served as part time bodyguard to Iscariot Director Enrico Maxwell. She assisted in the interrogation of corrupt clergy working for Millennium and she along with fellow Iscariot Father Renaldo accompanied Maxwell on his journey to England to meet with the Queen and members of the Round Table Conference. When Millennium Warrant Officer Schrodinger appeared, Wolfe was the first to go on guard, leveling her twin handguns at the cat-boy. Following the meeting Heinkel was reunited with her partner Yumie.

Together they vanquished terrorists in the Middle East, exterminated cultists in England, and battled the forces of Millennium in the streets of London itself. That battle and Iscariot's rivalry with the Hellsing organization still carry on today. Heinkel Wolf, and those like her, remains firmly planted on the front lines doing what they have since they were old enough to walk, kill anything on the other side of the battlefield.

However, everything changed during Heinkel’s last mission to London. Following the death of Travis O’Hara, Heinkel, Sirina, and Father Anderson were dispatched to London in search of leads to the location of the Knights of the Damned. It was there she and Sister Anthony came into conflict with Henry Saxon and the cyborg Giselle. Though she fought valiantly, Heinkel had no true means to put the Knight down and was beaten within an inch of her life by Giselle. During the confusion, Saxon was able to instill a subconscious brainwashing program within her for future activation.
Left with no other options, Heinkel was given an overdose of the regen serum in an effort to save her life. Though the process was agonizing, she survived and eventually recovered.

RP sample:
The sound of gunfire and the screaming of scripture ripped through the desolate hotel. The building had been closed for less than a month when the low level vampire chose to make it a home for himself and his growing ghoul army. Heinkel Wolfe leaned back against an overturned table in the main dining hall. Bullet holes marked the off white walls around her as unearthly screams intensified down the hall. Heinkel lit a cigarette before shouting over her makeshift cover, Sounds like my friend is just about finished playing with your pets vampire. Vant to surrender now und make your end painless? Vhat do you plan on doing? Run avay vith your tail between your legs?

The only response Wolfe recieved was yet another salvo of poorly aimed pistol rounds. Since entering this place Heinkel had yet to fire a single shot and sighed at her opponent's utter lack of marksmanship. Labored with boredom Heinkel slowly drew one of her pistols and aimed for the large chandelliere suspended above the vampires general location. Heinkel grinned slightly, she had put a bit of effort into maneuvering the monster into the correct position but it would soon be worth it. Without having to rise above her meager barrier, Heinkel fired a single round into the cable holding the crystal decoration. It fell like a stone, crashing into the vampire leaving him sprawled on the floor and dissoriented.

Heinkel leapt over the table she had been hiding behind and covered the distance between them in a second. Carrying her momentum forward she slammed her foot into the recovering monsters jaw as he reached for his discarded firearm. Another small fry. Wolfe thought to herself the man writhed grasping at his broken jaw. Heinkel groaned and pressed her gun lightly to his forehead. In ze Name of ze Father, ze Son, und ze Holy Spirit, I condemn you to death you fawking abomination. Drops of blood splattered against the fallen shards of crystal as the consecrated bullet entered the vampire's brain.

Wolfe turned to leave the dreary place pausing only to light another cigarette. To her dismay the pack was empty and the nun sulked as she entered the blood stained lobby. Unidentifiable bits of flesh and the corpses they had once belonged too littered the floor and red stains showed on the entire length of the walls reaching the ceiling in some places. Evidently Yumie had been enjoying herself. Glancing ahead to the glass doors Heinkel saw her dark haired partner stooped on the front steps methodically wiping the gore from her razor sharp blade. Tucking her whit gloved hands into her pockets Heinkel crossed the lobby to the front door already dreading the tongue lashing they were sure to recieve courtesy of Enrico, he had after all, asked the situation be handled with subtlety.

Last edited by Heinkel Wolfe on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Looks good.
Powerful, but not too powerful. Nothing too wild. All the guns are realistic. Although that grenade launcher scares me. But that's just me. Ha, ha.

APPROVALS:01
DISAPPROVALS:00
Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Having read through this profile more than a few times already, I can't say I have a problem with it.

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Good fun.
I've got no problem with letting you be Wolfe, temp or not.

Approvals: Three.
Disapprovals: Zero.
Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 am

Approvals: 4
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Hold it.
Allow me to hold my vote for a day or two to allow for any other possible applicants to have a shot. You know, for the sake of fairness. If no other applicants step forward, this shit will earn my vote. If someone does apply, then I will examine the sheets and choose the best to approve.

APPROVALS:03
DISAPPROVALS:00
Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Upon further consideration, I'd like to pass the torch. I'm already applying as Maxwell and anderson, three Iscariot canons is just too much especially two regenerators. Please disregard this sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heinkel Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heinkel Wolfe   Heinkel Wolfe Empty

Back to top Go down

Heinkel Wolfe
Page 1 of 1